We are pleased to announce that all articles published in Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes are included in PubMed, PubMed Central and DOAJ.
Aims and scope
The Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes (JPRO) is an international, open access, multi-disciplinary journal publishing original manuscripts in the field of patient-reported outcomes (PRO). JPRO will consider original research and review articles, brief communications, commentaries, editorials, and reviews of recent books and software advances relevant to the following topics:
- PROs in clinical trials.
- PROs in clinical practice.
- Patient, family, community, and public engagement.
- Qualitative studies on the development and application of PROs.
- Studies of the social and behavioural determinants of health using PRO measures.
- Patient-Reported Experience Measures.
- ISSN: 2509-8020